Thanksgiving leftover ideas
Thanksgiving leftovers can bring about a myriad of leftover dishes; here are Evite's suggestions!
1. Shepherd's Pie - Combine turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, and veggies into a casserole dish, cook and serve.
2. Turkey & Cranberry
3. Turkey & Corn Chowder Soup
Fun Facts about Thank Giving:
- One in four Americans breaks their diets on Thanksgiving.
Franklin wanted to make the wild turkey the national bird of the
- On a quiet night, you can hear a turkey gobbling from a mile away.
- Thanksgiving was celebrated on the last Thursday of November until 1941 when President Roosevelt signed the bill to move it ahead one week.
- About 280 million turkeys are raised and sold for Thanksgiving celebrations.
- Turducken (turkey/duck/chicken) is a new version of the classic turkey with duck and chicken layered inside.
- 93% of Americans eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day.
Last minute costume ideas:
Neo & Trinity of the Matrix
Kelly, Billy Flynn & Roxy Hart of
Hobbits, Elves and Wizards from Lord of the Rings
The Sopranos, gals of Sex & the City, Seinfeld, Friends and Simpsons
Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher
Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson
Ben and J-Lo
Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz
50 Cent and Eminem
Britney Spears, Madonna and Christina Aguilera at the MTV Movie Awards
Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, no make that Governor of California